E-post: mari [dot] ekman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Detrusor Induction of miR-132/212 following Bladder Outlet Obstruction: Association with MeCP2 Repression and Cell Viability.
- Myocardin Family Members Drive Formation of Caveolae.
- Non-uniform changes in membrane receptors in the rat urinary bladder following outlet obstruction.
- Regulation of Smooth Muscle Dystrophin and Synaptopodin 2 Expression by Actin Polymerization and Vascular Injury.
- Spontaneous activity and stretch-induced contractile differentiation are reduced in vascular smooth muscle of miR-143/145 knockout mice.
- Vasopressin-induced mouse urethral contraction is modulated by caveolin-1.
- An In Vitro Model for Studying Neuromuscular Transmission in the Mouse Pharynx.
- Receptor-induced phasic activity of newborn mouse bladders is inhibited by protein kinase C and involves T-type Ca channels.
- Signal transduction pathways of muscarinic receptor mediated activation in the newborn and adult mouse urinary bladder.