Eva Månsson Lexell
E-post: eva [dot] mansson_lexell [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Autonomy and Housing Accessibility Among Powered Mobility Device Users.
- End-user and stakeholder prioritizations of research findings on home and health in old age – a collaborative knowledge transfer project.
- Experiences of using powered wheelchair or powered scooter and accessibility in housings.
- Psychometric properties of the Swedish version of the General Self-Efficacy Scale in stroke survivors.
- Use of local public transport among people with cognitive impairments - A literature review
- Men's and women's perspectives on using a powered mobility device: Benefits and societal challenges.
- Occupations that People with Late Effects of Polio Perceive Difficult to Perform
- Self-perceived performance and satisfaction with performance of daily activities in persons with multiple sclerosis following interdisciplinary rehabilitation.
- Anpassning av engagemang i aktiviteter – upplevelser av personer med multipel skleros.
- Constantly Changing Lives: Experiences of People With Multiple Sclerosis
- Engagement in occupations in persons with Multiple Sclerosis
- Ett ständigt föränderligt liv – upplevelser av personer med multipel skleros.
- The ongoing process of adaptation of engagement in occupations as experiences by persons with Multiple Sclerosis.