E-post: marcin [dot] okroj [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Antibodies reactive to cleaved sites in complement proteins enable highly specific measurement of soluble markers of complement activation.
- Local expression of complement factor I in breast cancer cells correlates with poor survival and recurrence.
- The human complement inhibitor Sushi Domain-Containing Protein 4 (SUSD4) expression in tumor cells and infiltrating T cells is associated with better prognosis of breast cancer patients.
- Binding of complement inhibitor C4b-binding protein contributes to serum resistance of Porphyromonas gingivalis.
- C4BP binds also to dead cells outside the blood compartment
- C4b-binding protein is present in affected areas of myocardial infarction during the acute inflammatory phase and covers a larger area than C3.
- Characterization of the complement inhibitory function of Rhesus rhadinovirus
- Non-small cell lung cancer cells produce a functional set of complement factor I and its soluble cofactors
- Structural basis and functional effects of the interaction between complement inhibitor C4b-binding protein and DNA.
- Antibodies against Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpes virus (KSHV) complement control protein (KCP) in infected individuals
- In Vitro Activity of Lipopeptides Pal-Lys-Lys-NH2 and Pal-Lys-Lys Alone and in Combination with Antimicrobial Agents against Multiresistant Gram-positive Cocci.
- Molecular characterization of the rhesus rhadinovirus (RRV) ORF4 gene and the RRV complement control protein it encodes
- Rheumatoid arthritis and the complement system
- In vitro activity of synthetic antimicrobial peptides against Candida
- Ischemia induces nuclear NOX2 expression in cardiomyocytes and subsequently activates apoptosis
- Temporin A and its retro-analogues: synthesis, conformational analysis and antimicrobial activities
- The atypical pattern of cell death in B16F10 melanoma cells treated with TNP-470