anders [dot] tunlid [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Phylogenetic Analysis Suggests That Habitat Filtering Is Structuring Marine Bacterial Communities Across the Globe.
- Recruitment of Members from the Rare Biosphere of Marine Bacterioplankton Communities after an Environmental Disturbance
- The Littorina sequence database (LSD) - an online resource for genomic data.
- The ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus converts organic matter in plant litter using a trimmed brown-rot mechanism involving Fenton chemistry.
- Carbon availability triggers the decomposition of plant litter and assimilation of nitrogen by an ectomycorrhizal fungus
- Genomic Mechanisms Accounting for the Adaptation to Parasitism in Nematode-Trapping Fungi
- Genomics and Spectroscopy Provide Novel Insights into the Mechanisms of Litter Decomposition and Nitrogen Assimilation by Ectomycorrhizal Fungi
- Proteome of the nematode-trapping cells of the fungus Monacrosporium haptotylum.
- Rooted phylogeny of the three superkingdoms.
- The molecular components of the extracellular protein-degradation pathways of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.
- Genomics of parasitic and symbiotic fungi
- Improving the pathogenicity of a nematode-trapping fungus by genetic engineering of a subtilisin with nematotoxic activity.
- Size and complexity of the nuclear genome of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.
- The Escherichia coli ftsK1 mutation attenuates the induction of sigma(s)-dependent genes upon transition to stationary phase
- Adhesion of conidia and germlings of the plant pathogenic fungus Bipolaris sorokiniana to solid surfaces
- Analysis of proteins in the extracellular matrix of the plant pathogenic fungus Bipolaris sorokiniana using 2-D gel electrophoresis and MS/MS
- Applications of genomics to the improvement of nematode pathogenic fungi.
- Lipid Biomarkers
- Multiple gene genealogies and species recognition in the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus.
- Paralysis of nematodes: shifts in the transcriptome of the nematode-trapping fungus Monacrosporium haptotylum during infection of Caenorhabditis elegans
- The genome of Laccaria bicolor provides insights into mycorrhizal symbiosis
- Divergence in gene expression related to variation in host specificity of an ectomycorrhizal fungus
- Low genetic diversity among isolates of the nematode-trapping fungus Duddingtonia flagrans: evidence for recent worldwide dispersion from a single common ancestor
- PHOREST: a web-based tool for comparative analyses of expressed sequence tag data
- Transcriptional responses of Paxillus involutus and Betula pendula during formation of ectomycorrhizal root tissue
- Diversity of bacteria associated with grassland soil nematodes of different feeding groups.
- Expansion of signal pathways in the ectomycorrhizal fungus Laccaria bicolor- evolution of nucleotide sequences and expression patterns in families of protein kinases and RAS small GTPases.
- RAMI: a tool for identification and characterization of phylogenetic clusters in microbial communities
- Variation in host specificity and gene content in strains from genetically isolated lineages of the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus s. lat.
- An experimental screen for genes that have undergone a period of accelerated evolution
- Comparison of gene expression in trap cells and vegetative hyphae of the nematophagous fungus Monacrosporium haptotylum
- Global patterns of gene regulation associated with the development of ectomycorrhiza between birch (Betula pendula Roth.) and Paxillus involutus (Batsch) fr.
- Selective foraging of fungi by collembolans in soil
- Spatial patterns of gene expression in the extramatrical mycelium and mycorrhizal root tips formed by the ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus in association with birch (Betula pendula) seedlings in soil microcosms