Karin [dot] Henriksson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Comparison of Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Survival in 99608 Patients With Ischemic or Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Landmark-Based Software for Anatomical Measurements: A Precision Study
- Stroke unit care revisited: who benefits the most? A cohort study of 105 043 patients in Riks-Stroke, the Swedish Stroke Register
- Unwanted pregnancy as a risk factor for offspring schizophrenia-spectrum and affective disorders in adulthood: a prospective high-risk study.
- A morphometric magnetic resonance method for measuring cranial, facial and brain characteristics for application to schizophrenia: Part 1.
- A morphometric method for measuring cranial, facial and brain characteristics in schizophrenia
- A pilot study of facial, cranial and brain MRI morphometry in men with schizophrenia: Part 2.
- Education in medical genetics for non-genetic health care providers in sweden.
- Smoking in pregnancy and its correlates among pregnant women with a history of schizophrenia or affective psychosis
- Smoking in pregnancy and its correlates among women with a history of schizophrenia or affective psychosis.
- A prospective study of offspring of women with psychosis: visual dysfunction in early childhood predicts schizophrenia-spectrum disorders in adulthood.
- Craniofacial dysmorphology in Swedish schizophrenia patients
- Is craniofacial dysmorpholgy correlated with structural brain anomalies in schizophrenia?
- Associations between unemployment and cardiovascular risk factors varies with the unemployment rate: the Cardiovascular Risk Factor Study in Southern Sweden (CRISS).
- Body composition, ethnicity and alcohol consumption as determinants for the development of blood pressure in a birth cohort of young middle-aged men.