E-post: daiva [dot] daukantaite [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Grit and different aspects of well-being: Direct and indirect relationships via sense of coherence and authenticity
- SCOFF in a general swedish adolescent population.
- The Harmony in Life Scale Complements the Satisfaction with Life Scale: Expanding the Conceptualization of the Cognitive Component of Subjective Well-Being
- Time perspective and mental health continuum: What are the time perspective profiles of flourishing, moderately mentally healthy, and languishing individuals?
- Direct and indirect aggression and victimization in adolescents - Associations with the development of psychological difficulties.
- Harmony in Life Scale Complements the Satisfaction with Life Scale Expanding the Conceptualization and Measurement of the Cognitive Component of Subjective Well-Being
- The relationship between Identity consistency across social roles and different aspects of mental health varies by age group
- Transformative Narratives: The Impact of Working With War and Torture Survivors