E-post: yvonne [dot] granfeldt [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Diet inequality prevails among consumers interested and knowledgeable in nutrition.
- From diets to foods: Using linear programming to formulate a nutritious, minimum-cost porridge mix for children aged 1 to 2 years
- Phytate, zinc, iron and calcium content of common Bolivian food, and implications for mineral bioavailability
- Zinc bioavailability in rats fed a plant-based diet: a study of fermentation and zinc supplementation.
- Effect of cereal test breakfasts differing in glycemic index and content of indigestible carbohydrates on daylong glucose tolerance in healthy subjects
- Measuring the glycemic index of foods: interlaboratory study
- Muesli with 4g oat beta-glucans lowers glucose and insulin responses after a bread meal in healty subjects
- Determination of glycaemic index; some methodological aspects related to the analysis of carbohydrate load and characteristics of the previous evening meal
- Effects of GI and content of indigestible carbohydrates of cereal-based evening meals on glucose tolerance at a subsequent standardised breakfast