046-222 91 14
Hans [dot] Bengtsson [at] psy [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Longitudinal effects of social cognitive skills on prosocial behavior in middle childhood
- Perceived pressure to conform out of fear of rejection, or because of strong negative reactivity to conflict, predicts preadolescent psychopathology beyond the contribution of attachment
- Preadolescent's Intolerance of Uncertainty and its Relationship to Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Parents Romantic Attachment Style and Relationship Characteristics Affect their Representations of Parental Caregiving
- Relationship between Parents Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Automatic level of Awareness
- Relationships between Adult Attachment and Caregiving Representations in Parents
- Mothers' representations of caregiving and their adult children's representations of attachment: Intergenerational concordance and relations to beliefs about mothering.
- Relationship between Parents Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Different Levels of Awareness
- Relationship between Parents’ Attachment and Caregiving Representations at Different Levels of Awareness.
- Perspective-taking skills contribute to emotional control in high-emotional children
- The Relation between Self Regulation and Cognitive Capacity in Middle and Late Childhood
- Young children's representations of peers' distress: Associations to children's social functioning and acceptance of distressed peers