Istvan [dot] Balogh [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Can the job content questionnaire be used to assess structural and organizational properties of the work environment?
- Discrepancies in pain presentation caused by adverse psychosocial conditions as compared to pain due to high physical workload?
- Exposure-response relationships in work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands - A synthesis of group-level data on exposure and response obtained using uniform methods of data collection.
- Physical workload in neck, shoulders and wrists/hands in dental hygienists during a work-day.
- Rationalization in meat cutting - Consequences on physical workload.
- Consequences on physical workload of rationalization in meat cutting.
- Cortical changes in dental technicians exposed to vibrating tools.
- Exposure-response relationships for work-related musculoskeletal disorders in elbows and hands
- Physical workload in different work tasks in female grocery store workers.
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part II. Neck, shoulder and upper arm
- Physical workload on neck, shoulder and upper arm in various types of work.
- Umbilical cord plasma levels of growth-arrest specific protein 6 in intrauterine growth restriction
- Personality trait scores among occupationally active bullied persons and witnesses to bullying
- Physical workload in various types of work: Part I. Wrist and forearm
- Physiological and psychological reactions to work in men and women with identical job tasks
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardized manual handling part III: Goniometry of the wrists.
- Relation between perceived and measured workload obtained by long-term inclinometry among dentists
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work.
- Sick Leave Before and After Diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis - A Report from the Swedish TIRA Project
- Technical measurements of physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work.
- Consequences of work organisation for physical workload and musculoskeletal disorders for hospital cleaning personnel
- Differences in physical workload, psychosocial factors and musculoskeletal disorders between two groups of female hospital cleaners with two diverse organizational models
- Physical workload on wrist and forearm in various types of work
- Stress responses in men and women with identical job tasks.
- Analysis of Gas6 in Human Platelets and Plasma.
- Incidence of shoulder and neck pain in a working population: effect modification between mechanical and psychosocial exposures at work? Results from a one year follow up of the Malmö shoulder and neck study cohort.
- Vascular and nerve damage in workers exposed to vibrating tools. The importance of objective measurements of exposure time.
- Exposure-response relation for wrist/hand disorders
- Fysisk belastning, psykosocial arbetsmiljö samt muskuloskeletala besvär i gummiindustrin
- Measurements of wrist and forearm positions and movements: effect of, and compensation for, goniometer crosstalk.
- Physical exposure and disorder prevalence, among males and females with identical repetive industrial tasks.
- Precision of measurements of physical workload during standardised manual handling. Part I: surface electromyography of m. trapezius, m. infraspinatus and the forearm extensors.
- Self-assessed and directly measured occupational physical activities - influence of musculoskeletal complaints, age and gender
- Questionnaire versus direct technical measurements in assessing postures and movements of the head, upper back, arms and hands
- Questionnaire-based mechanical exposure indices for large population studies--reliability, internal consistency and predictive validity
- Self-reported and measured time of vibration exposure at ultrasonic scaling in dental hygienists