070-322 41 11
Birgitta [dot] Norden [at] soc [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Active Literacy: Competence and Understanding, Internally Naturalized – students experiences of going from decoding to understanding advanced literature (ALCUIN).
- Lund Calling – a pilot project. The learning process
- Lärares erfarenheter av förändrad undervisning – lärare möter övergångar mellan det lokala och det globala klassrummet
- Teachers’ experience of changing teaching – teachers meet the bridge between the local and the global classroom.
- The emergence of regional learning for viable sustainable development : changing teaching for the globally extended classroom.
- Tutors’ role in networked learning from tutor perspective: advancing students´ dialogue-based learning globally
- Constitution of meaning for "sustainability" in global networked meetings
- Global Learning for Sustainable Development: identification of the content complexity as a research problem.
- Research for development for learning in the ICT-extended university : report from the Project: Learning in the ICT-extended University : experienced context and constituted meaning in ICT-supported outreach initiatives involving flexibility and diversity
- Teenagers´ experiences of networked learning for sustainable development in the ICT-extended global classroom – design, development and research
- Youth learning for sustainable development – analysis of experiences of online learning
- Flexibility in networked learning for sustainable development
- Hållbar utveckling i det globala rummet - förutsättningar för ungdomars kunskapsbildning och Education for Sustainability.
- Meeting over cultural boundaries: networked learning for sustainable development
- Online learning: Analysis of experiences of youth education for Sustainable Development