E-post: mattias [dot] levin [at] immun [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Genetically restricted local IgE repertoires from nasal tssue of allergic donors target multiple epitopes on Bet v 1
- Human IgE against the major allergen Bet v 1 - defining an epitope with limited cross-reactivity between different PR-10 family proteins.
- Multiple independent IgE epitopes on the highly allergenic grass pollen allergen Phl p 5.
- Next Generation Sequencing and antibody engineering in combination defines different fates of allergen-specific antibodies during specific immunotherapy
- The human IgE repertoire
- Human IgE - What We Can Learn from Repertoire Studies and How We Can Use Them as Tools
- Inconclusive Evidence for or against Positive Antigen Selection in the Shaping of Human Immunoglobulin E Repertoires: A Call for New Approaches.
- Phl p 1-specific human monoclonal IgE and design of a hypoallergenic group 1 grass pollen allergen fragment
- Phl p 1–Specific Human Monoclonal IgE and Design of a Hypoallergenic Group 1 Grass Pollen Allergen Fragment
- The IgE-epitopome viewed through the eyes of human monoclonal IgE