karin [dot] strandberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- EQUALIS expertgrupp i koagulation. Funktionell metod förstahandsval vid diagnostik av ärftlig antitrombinbrist.
- Effects of the oral, direct factor Xa inhibitor rivaroxaban on commonly used coagulation assays.
- Ovanliga ärftliga former av blödarsjuka. Blödningssymtom, familjehistoria och laboratorieanalyser ger diagnosen.
- Successful management of a planned pregnancy in severe congenital thrombotic thrombocytopaenic purpura: the Upshaw-Schulman syndrome.
- Coagulation activation and ultrasound characteristics in patients with carotid artery disease.
- Is Increased Thrombin Activation in Patients With Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Dependent on Area or Volume of Aneurysm Thrombus Mass?
- The diagnostic performance of APC-PCI complex determination compared to d-dimer in the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis
- Clinical probability assessment and D-dimer determination in patients with suspected deep vein thrombosis, a prospective multicenter management study.
- Comparison and evaluation of a Point-of-care device (CoaguChek XS) to Owren-type prothrombin time assay for monitoring of oral anticoagulant therapy with warfarin.
- Explorative investigation of biomarkers of brain damage and coagulation system activation in clinical stroke differentiation
- Lower incidence of procoagulant abnormalities during follow-up after creation of the Fontan circulation in children.
- Performance of two relatively new quantitative D-dimer assays (Innovance D-dimer and AxSYM D-dimer) for the exclusion of deep vein thrombosis.
- Activated Protein C Protein C Inhibitor Complex in Patients With Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms: Is It Associated With Diameter and Growth Rate?
- Low Plasma Activated Protein C-Protein C Inhibitor Complex Concentration Is Associated with Vascular Access Failure in Hemodialysis Patients.
- Natural anticoagulation and endothelial markers in association with allogeneic stem cell transplantation and graft-versus-host disease
- The APC-PCI complex concentration predicts outcome of aortic surgery.
- Venous thromboembolism in carriers of the Factor V Leiden mutation and in patients without known thrombophilic risk factor; prediction of recurrence and APC-PCI complex concentration and/or soluble thrombomodulin antigen and activity.
- Activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex: a new biological marker for aortic aneurysms.
- Early identification of acute myocardial infarction by activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex.
- Evaluation of a rapid automated assay for analysis of von Willebrand ristocetin cofactor activity.
- The complex between activated protein C and protein C inhibitor: A clinically useful indicator of aortic aneurysms?
- A sensitive immunochemical assay for measuring the concentration of the activated protein C-protein C inhibitor complex in plasma: use of a catcher antibody specific for the complexed/cleaved form of the inhibitor
- Complexes between activated protein C and protein C inhibitor measured with a new method: comparison of performance with other markers of hypercoagulability in the diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis
- Development of a Method to Measure Plasma Levels of Activated Protein C in Complex with Protein C Inhibitor