E-post: jan [dot] lanke [at] stat [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Interaction Between Renal Function and Microalbuminuria for Cardiovascular Risk in Hypertension The Nordic Diltiazem Study
- Interaction between renal function and microalbuminuria for cardiovascular risk in hypertensive patients
- Modeling the relationship between male and female mortality patterns
- Patients' and their family members' understanding of the genetics of type 1 von Willebrand disease.
- Patients’ and their family members’ understanding of the genetics of type 1 von Willebrand disease
- When is thrombolysis for acute lower limb ischemia worthwile?
- Alternative data treatment principles for categorical ADL data.
- Alterrnative data treatment principles for categorical ADL data
- Cardiovascular events in elderly patients with isolated systolic hypertension. A subgroup analysis of treatment strategies in STOP-Hypertension-2.
- Development of diabetes is retarded by ACE inhibition in hypertensive patients - a subanalysis of the Captopril Prevention Project (CAPPP)
- Statistical assessment of changes in ADL dependence: three-graded versus dichotomised scaling.
- A 52-week, multicenter, randomized, parallel-group, double-blind, double-dummy study to assess the efficacy of atorvastatin and simvastatin in reaching low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglyceride targets: The treat-to-target (3T) study
- Relationship between fibrinolytic activity and gingival inflammatory reaction in young individuals
- Accuracy of a first diagnosis of asthma in primary health care.
- Carotid artery stenosis: contrast-enhanced MR angiography with two different scan times compared with digital subtraction angiography
- Influence of age, sex and blood pressure on the principal endpoints of the Nordic Diltiazem (NORDIL) Study
- The predictive value of microbiologic diagnostic tests if asymptomatic carriers are present