E-post: jimmy [dot] heimdal [at] maxiv [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Interpreting melanin-based coloration through deep time: a critical review.
- Molecular composition and ultrastructure of Jurassic paravian feathers.
- Spectroscopic identification of ethanol-water conformers by large-amplitude hydrogen bond librational modes.
- The influence of large-amplitude librational motion on the hydrogen bond energy for alcohol-water complexes
- A comparison of the tetrapyrrole cofactors in nature and their tuning by axial ligands
- Proton transfer at metal sites in proteins studied by quantum mechanical free-energy perturbations
- Protonation of the proximal histidine ligand in heme peroxidases.
- QM/MM-PBSA method to estimate free energies for reactions in proteins
- The ozone ring closure as a test for multi-state multi-configurational second order perturbation theory (MS-CASPT2)