E-post: delphine [dot] bard [at] construction [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Modeling acoustic properties of different types of lightweight T-junctions
- Teaching and Learning Adaptation of International Students in Sweden
- Teaching and Learning adaptation for International students - The case of Sweden
- Teaching common language in architecture with short movies - students producing audio-visual educational material
- Finite element analysis of flanking transmission in a lightweight junction with elastic layers
- Investigation of the vibration transmission through a lightweight junction with elastic layer using the finite element method
- Psycho-vibratory evaluation of timber floors
- Reflection and Transmission Properties of a Wall-Floor Building Element: Comparison between Finite Element Model and Experimental Data
- Reflection and transmission properties of a wall-floor building element: comparison between finite element model and experimental data.
- Comparison between the behavior of set-up and wall-floor element joints.
- Experimental investigation about the influence of the use of glue in joints in lightweight structures.
- Investigation of the appliciability of acoustical analogies to predict aeroacoustical loads
- Numerical modeling of a wooden floor-wall structure
- Analysis of vibrations in high-tech facility
- Experimental Structural Acoustic investigation of a lightweight floor structure
- Simulating the effects on sound attenuation due to structural discontinuities in a floor assembly
- Vibration Analysis in High-Tech Facility: A Swedish Light Synchroton
- Vibration Analysis of Underground Tunnel at High-Tech Facility