E-post: zoli [dot] mikoczy [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Cancer incidence and mortality of isocyanate exposed workers from the Swedish polyurethane foam industry: updated findings 1959-98.
- Doubled mortality rate in irradiated patients reoperated for regrowth of a macroadenoma of the pituitary gland.
- Epidemiological evaluation of cytogenetic biomarkers as potential surrogate end-points for cancer
- Epidemiological evaluation of cytogenetic biomarkers as potential surrogate end-points for cancer.
- Incidence of asthma in female Swedish hairdressers.
- Pooled analysis of clinical and cytogenetic features in treatment-related and de novo adult acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes based on a consecutive series of 761 patients analyzed 1976-1993 and on 5098 unselected cases reported in the literature 1974-2001.
- Risk factors for cerebrovascular deaths in patients operated and irradiated for pituitary tumors.
- Are occupational, hobby, or lifestyle exposures associated with Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukaemia?
- Incidence of a second tumor in hypopituitary patients operated for pituitary tumors
- Is there an increase in second brain tumours after surgery and irradiation for a pituitary tumour?
- The prognostic impact of karyotypic subgroups in myelodysplastic syndromes is strongly modified by sex
- The usefulness of cytogenetic biomarkers as intermediate endpoints in carcinogenesis