Karin M Hansson
E-post: karin_m [dot] hansson [at] immun [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Automated Selected Reaction Monitoring Software for Accurate Label-Free Protein Quantification.
- Protein Expression Changes in Ovarian Cancer during the Transition from Benign to Malignant.
- Relative Quantification of Membrane Proteins in Wild-Type and Prion Protein (PrP)-Knockout Cerebellar Granule Neurons
- Isolation and characterization of three novel Gla-containing Conus marmoreus venom peptides, one with a novel cysteine pattern.
- The first Gla-containing contryphan: A selective L-type calcium ion channel blocker isolated from the venom of conus marmoreus.
- The first gamma-carboxyglutamic acid-containing contryphan - A selective L-type calcium ion channel blocker isolated from the venom of conus marmoreus
- Total chemical synthesis and NMR characterization of the glycopeptide tx5a, a heavily post-translationally modified conotoxin, reveals that the glycan structure is alpha-D-Gal-(1 -> 3)-alpha-D-GalNAc