Sophie [dot] Canton [at] maxlab [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Dynamics of incipient carbon particle formation in a stabilized ethylene flame by in situ extended-small-angle- and wide-angle X-ray scattering
- Table-Top Ultrafast X-Ray Microcalorimeter Spectrometry for Molecular Structure
- XUV-induced transient phase gratings for probing ultra-fast carrier generation and recombination processes in wide-bandgap semiconductors
- A SEM, EDX and XAS characterization of Ba(II)Fe(III) layered double hydroxides
- A combined small- and wide-angle x-ray scattering detector for measurements on reactive systems
- Direct observation of Young's double-slit interferences in vibrationally resolved photoionization of diatomic molecules.
- Local structure of photoexcited bimetallic complexes refined by quantitative XANES analysis
- Photoinduced Charge Carrier Dynamics of Zn-Porphyrin-TiO(2) Electrodes: The Key Role of Charge Recombination for Solar Cell Performance (†).
- Plasmon single- and multi-quantum excitation in free metal clusters as seen by photoelectron spectroscopy.
- The influence of the local structure of Fe(III) on the photocatalytic activity of doped TiO2 photocatalysts-An EXAFS, XPS and Mossbauer spectroscopic study
- Absolute Cooling Rates of Freely Decaying Fullerenes
- Dynamics of proton migration and dissociation in core-excited ethyne probed by multiple ion momentum imaging
- Near-infrared photoabsorption by C-60 dianions in a storage ring
- Single-component surface in binary self-assembled NaK nanoalloy clusters
- X-ray scattering studies of the generation of carbon nanoparticles in flames and their transition from gas phase to condensed phase
- Metal-like heat conduction in laser-excited InSb probed by picosecond time-resolved x-ray diffraction
- Session: Fluorinated Biologically Active Compounds: Synthesis and Properties
- The Valence Band of Free K Clusters Studied by Photoelectron and Auger Spectroscopies
- The structure of Fe(III) ions in strongly alkaline aqueous solutions from EXAFS and Mossbauer spectroscopy
- The use and characterization of a backilluminated charge-coupled device in investigations of pulsed x-ray and radiation sources.