046-171 52 8
soren [dot] toksvig-larsen [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A 5 year prospective study of patient-relevant outcomes after total knee replacement.
- Association between knee alignment and knee pain in patients surgically treated for medial knee osteoarthritis by high tibial osteotomy. A one year follow-up study.
- Knee arthroplasty: are patients' expectations fulfilled?
- Once-weekly oral medication with alendronate does not prevent migration of knee prostheses
- Once-weekly oral medication with alendronate does not prevent migration of knee prostheses: A double-blind randomized RSA study.
- Undisturbed theatre dressing during the first postoperative week. A benefit in the treatment by external fixation: a cohort study.
- A randomised RSA study of Peri-Apatitetrade mark HA coating of a total knee prosthesis.
- Enhanced pin fixation for un-coated standard pins by a single bisphosphonate infusion in hemicallotasis osteotomy. A double-blinded placebo controlled randomized study
- Inferior fixation with a new pin design for external fixation: A randomized study in 50 patients operated on by the hemicallotasis technique.
- MRI of the knee after locked unreamed intramedullary nailing of tibia.
- No clinical benefits using a new design of pins for external fixation: a randomized study in 50 patients operated on by the hemicallotasis technique.
- A 2-year prospective study of patient-relevant outcomes in patients operated on for knee osteoarthritis with tibial osteotomy
- Migration of cemented stem and restrictor after total hip arthroplasty. A radiostereometry study of 25 patients with lubinus SP II stem
- Mobile vs. fixed meniscal bearing in total knee replacement A randomised radiostereometric study.
- A Randomised RSA Study of Peri-Apatite trademark HA coating of a Knee Prosthesis
- A randomised RSA study of Peri-apatite((TM)) HA coating of a knee prosthesis
- Cigarette smoking delays bone healing - A prospective study of 200 patients operated on by the hemicallotasis technique
- Cigarette smoking delays bone healing: A prospective study of 200 patients operated on by the hemicallotasis technique
- No difference between daily and weekly pin site care
- Pin site care in external fixation sodium chloride or chlorhexidine solution as a cleansing agent.
- The stability of the cemented tibial component of total knee arthroplasty
- Bone morphology in relation to the migration of porous-coated anatomic knee arthroplasties : a roentgen stereophotogrammetric and histomorphometric study in 23 knees.
- Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS) - validation and comparison to the WOMAC in total knee replacement.
- No difference between daily and weekly pin site care: a randomized study of 50 patients with external fixation.
- Analysis of the distribution and frequency of trisomy 7 in vivo in synovia from patients with osteoarthritis and pigmented villonodular synovitis
- The patella in total knee arthroplasty: resurfacing or nonresurfacing of patella
- The tumor-associated gene HMGIC is expressed in normal and osteoarthritis-affected synovia
- Trisomy 7 accumulates with age in solid tumors and non-neoplastic synovia