E-post: gerda [dot] rentschler [at] ftf [dot] lth [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A polymorphism in metallothionein 1A (MT1A) is associated with cadmium-related excretion of urinary beta 2-microglobulin
- ATP13A2 (PARK9) polymorphisms influence the neurotoxic effects of manganese.
- Blood cadmium, mercury, and lead in children: An international comparison of cities in six European countries, and China, Ecuador, and Morocco
- Long-term lead elimination from plasma and whole blood after poisoning.
- Response to the letter to the editor entitled "Regarding long-term lead elimination from plasma and whole blood after poisoning"