046-222 38 19
Erik [dot] Svensson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Beyond hybridization: diversity of interactions with heterospecifics, direct fitness consequences and the effects on mate preferences.
- Ecology and Sexual Selection: Evolution of Wing Pigmentation in Calopterygid Damselflies in Relation to Latitude, Sexual Dimorphism, and Speciation
- Ecology and sexual selection: evolution of wing pigmentation in calopterygid damselflies in relation to latitude, sexual dimorphism, and speciation.
- Fewer invited talks by women in evolutionary biology symposia
- Has the inbreeding load for a condition-dependent sexual signalling trait been purged in insular lizard populations?
- Male clasping ability, female polymorphism and sexual conflict: fine-scale elytral morphology as a sexually antagonistic adaptation in female diving beetles
- Male clasping ability, female polymorphism and sexual conflict: fine-scale elytral morphology as a sexually antagonistic adaptation in female diving beetles.
- Male-biased recombination in odonates: insights from a linkage map of the damselfly Ischnura elegans.
- Polyandry and alternative mating tactics
- The impact of learned mating traits on speciation is not yet clear: response to Kawecki.
- Climatic niche divergence or conservatism? Environmental niches and range limits in ecologically similar damselflies
- Don't Fall Off the Adaptation Cliff: When Asymmetrical Fitness Selects for Suboptimal Traits
- Non-ecological speciation, niche conservatism and thermal adaptation: how are they connected?
- Sexual selection as a promoter of population divergence in male phenotypic characters: a study on mainland and islet lizard populations
- The impact of learning on sexual selection and speciation.
- Vicariance divergence and gene flow among islet populations of an endemic lizard.
- Changes in behavioural trait integration following rapid ecotype divergence in an aquatic isopod.
- Environmental and climatic determinants of molecular diversity and genetic population structure in a coenagrionid damselfly.
- Evolution and stability of the G-matrix during the colonization of a novel environment.
- Population divergence in chemical signals and the potential for premating isolation between islet- and mainland populations of the Skyros wall lizard (Podarcis gaigeae).
- Range limits, large-scale biogeographic variation, and localized evolutionary dynamics in a polymorphic damselfly
- Reproductive Biology of Insular Reptiles: Marine Subsidies Modulate Expression of the "Island Syndrome"
- The influence of stochastic and selective forces in the population divergence of female colour polymorphism in damselflies of the genus Ischnura
- The role of different reproductive barriers during phenotypic divergence of isopod ecotypes.
- A ROLE FOR LEARNING IN POPULATION DIVERGENCE OF MATE PREFERENCES.
- A role for ecology in male mate discrimination of immigrant females in Calopteryx damselflies?
- Insect monitoring with fluorescence lidar techniques: field experiments.
- Island biology and morphological divergence of the Skyros wall lizard Podarcis gaigeae: a combined role for local selection and genetic drift on color morph frequency divergence?
- Morph-specific variation in intersexual genetic correlations in an intra-specific mimicry system
- Parallel divergence in mate guarding behaviour following colonization of a novel habitat.
- Phenotypic plasticity in response to the social environment: effects of density and sex ratio on mating behaviour following ecotype divergence.
- Resistance and tolerance in animal enemy-victim coevolution
- Simulating range expansion: male species recognition and loss of premating isolation in damselflies
- Contemporary parallel diversification, antipredator adaptations and phenotypic integration in an aquatic isopod.
- Density-dependent male mating harassment, female resistance, and male mimicry.
- Female polymorphisms, sexual conflict and limits to speciation processes in animals
- Intralocus Sexual Conflict over Immune Defense, Gender Load and Sex-Specific Signaling in a Natural Lizard Population.
- Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci for the Skyros wall lizard Podarcis gaigeae (Squamata: Lacertidae)
- Parallelism and historical contingency during rapid ecotype divergence in an isopod
- Patterns of Phenotypic Divergence in Wing Covariance Structure of Calopterygid Damselflies
- Rapid adaptive divergence between ecotypes of an aquatic isopod inferred from F-Q analysis.
- Speciation: from diversification to reproductive isolation
- Understanding the egalitarian revolution in human social evolution.
- Cross-species testing of 27 pre-existing microsatellites in Podarcis gaigeae and Podarcis hispanica (Squamata: Lacertidae)
- Ontogeny of sexual dimorphism and phenotypic integration in heritable morphs
- Patterns of differentiation in a colour polymorphism and in neutral markers reveal rapid genetic changes in natural damselfly populations
- Phenotypic integration and conserved covariance structure in calopterygid damselflies.
- SPATIAL AND TEMPORAL DYNAMICS IN A SEXUAL SELECTION MOSAIC.
- Sverige på efterkälken i "Open Access"
- Contemporary evolution of secondary sexual traits in the wild
- Det är de små detaljerna som gör det - biologisk mångfald och artbildning
- Female sexual polymorphism and fecundity consequences of male mating harassment in the wild
- Gender differences in species recognition and the evolution of asymmetric sexual isolation
- Relating endocrinology, physiology and behaviour using species with alternative mating strategies
- Selective predation on wing morphology in sympatric damselflies