E-post: christel [dot] leufstadius [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effectiveness of an intervention to improve day centre services for people with psychiatric disabilities.
- Health care students´attitudes towards people with schizophrenia- a survey of eight university training programs.
- Meaningfulness in day centers for people with psychiatric disabilities- Gender and empowerment aspects.
- Perceived Meaningfulness of Music and Participation in a Music Group among Young Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Social interaction among people with psychiatric disabilities - Does attending a day centre matter?
- Time use among individuals with persistent mental illness: identifying risk factors for imbalance in daily activities.
- Attitudes in healthcare students toward mental illness- A pre- and postmulticenteruniversity program survey.
- Measuring perceived meaningfulness in day centres for persons with mental illness
- Test - retest reliability of two instruments for measuring public attitudes towards persons with mental illness.
- Attitudes towards mental illness among health care students at Swedish universities - A follow-up study after completed clinical placement
- Meaningfulness in work: experiences among individuals with persistent mental illness
- Time Use among People with Psychiatric Disabilities: Implications for Practice.
- Meaningfulness in daily occupations among individuals with persistent mental illness
- Spending my time- Time use and meaningfulness in daily occupations as perceived by people with persistent mental illness
- Time use among individuals with persistent mental illness: Identifying risk factors for imbalance in daily activities