christel [dot] leufstadius [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effectiveness of an intervention to improve day centre services for people with psychiatric disabilities.
- Social interaction among people with psychiatric disabilities - Does attending a day centre matter?
- Time use among individuals with persistent mental illness: identifying risk factors for imbalance in daily activities. Previously published in Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 2008; 15: 23-33.
- Attitudes towards mental illness among health care students at Swedish universities - A follow-up study after completed clinical placement
- Meaningfulness in work - Experiences among employed individuals with persistent mental illness.
- Time Use among People with Psychiatric Disabilities: Implications for Practice.
- Meaningfulness in daily occupations among individuals with persistent mental illness
- Spending my time- Time use and meaningfulness in daily occupations as perceived by people with persistent mental illness
- Time use among individuals with persistent mental illness: Identifying risk factors for imbalance in daily activities