E-post: anna [dot] forsberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Health transition after lung transplantation - a grounded theory study
- How do nurses and ward managers perceive that evidence-based sources are obtained to inform relevant nursing interventions? - an exploratory study.
- Recovery after lung transplantation from a patient perspective - proposing a new framework
- The meaning of being in uncertainty after heart transplantation - an unrevealed source to distress
- Attitudes towards organ donor advocacy among Swedish intensive care nurses.
- Perception of Control Over Eating After Bariatric Surgery for Super-Obesity-a 2-Year Follow-Up Study
- The core of social function after solid organ transplantation.
- The meaning of being triaged to non-emergency ambulance care as experienced by patients.