Tor [dot] Olofsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Minimal residual disease assessment in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: a Swedish multi-centre study comparing real-time polymerase chain reaction and multicolour flow cytometry.
- t(9;11)(p22;p15) NUP98/PSIP1 is a poor prognostic marker associated with de novo acute myeloid leukaemia expressing both mature and immature surface antigens.
- Applicability of IG/TCR gene rearrangements as targets for minimal residual disease assessment in a population-based cohort of Swedish childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia diagnosed 2002-2006
- Decrease in sick leave among patients with rheumatoid arthritis in the first 12 months after start of treatment with tumour necrosis factor antagonists: a population-based controlled cohort study.
- Gene expression signatures in childhood acute leukemias are largely unique and distinct from those of normal tissues and other malignancies.
- Isolation and killing of candidate chronic myeloid leukemia stem cells by antibody targeting of IL-1 receptor accessory protein.
- Modeling the human 8p11-myeloproliferative syndrome in immuno-deficient mice.
- Modeling the human 8p11-myeloproliferative syndrome in immunodeficient mice
- The Proportion of Ph+CD34(+)CD38(neg) Leukemic Stem Cells In the Bone Marrow of Newly Diagnosed Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) In Chronic Phase (CP) Is Variable and Correlates with High Sokal Risk, High Leukocyte Count, Low Hemoglobin Concentration, Splenomegaly and Increased Hematological Toxicity During Initial TKI Therapy Data From a Randomized Phase II NordCML006 Study
- Wilms' tumor gene 1 protein represses the expression of the tumor suppressor interferon regulatory factor 8 in human hematopoietic progenitors and in leukemic cells.
- B-cell precursor t(8;14)(q11;q32)-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children is strongly associated with Down syndrome or with a concomitant Philadelphia chromosome.
- Characterization of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells (MSC) based on gene expression profiling of functionally defined MSC subsets.
- Expression of P190 and P210 BCR/ABL1 in normal human CD34(+) cells induces similar gene expression profiles and results in a STAT5-dependent expansion of the erythroid lineage
- In vitro cellular drug sensitivity at diagnosis is correlated to minimal residual disease at end of induction therapy in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Neutrophil-derived proteinase 3 induces kallikrein-independent release of a novel vasoactive kinin
- Neutrophil-derived proteinase 3 induces kallikrein-independent release of a novel vasoactive kinin.
- Real-time PCR analysis for blood cell lineage specific markers.
- Characterisation of genomic translocation breakpoints and identification of an alternative TCF3/PBX1 fusion transcript in t(1;19)(q23;p13)-positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemias.
- Deregulation of the Wilms' tumour gene 1 protein (WT1) by BCR/ABL1 mediates resistance to imatinib in human leukaemia cells
- Expression of the IFN-inducible p53-target gene TRIM22 is down-regulated during erythroid differentiation of human bone marrow.
- Microarray-based classification of a consecutive series of 121 childhood acute leukemias: prediction of leukemic and genetic subtype as well as of minimal residual disease status.
- Regulation of the interferon-inducible p53 target gene TRIM22 (Staf50) in human T lymphocyte activation
- The Wilms' tumor gene 1 (WT1) induces expression of the N-myc downstream regulated gene 2 (NDRG2)
- Up-regulation of alpha(1)-microglobulin by hemoglobin and reactive oxygen species in hepatoma and blood cell lines.
- A novel and cytogenetically cryptic t(7;21)(p22;q22) in acute myeloid leukemia results in fusion of RUNX1 with the ubiquitin-specific protease gene USP42
- Deregulation of cyclin D2 by juxtaposition with T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus in t(12;14)(p13;q11)-positive childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Fusion of ETV6 with an intronic sequence of the BAZ2A gene in a paediatric pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with a cryptic chromosome 12 rearrangement.
- Isolation and characterization of human myeloid progenitor populations--TpoR as discriminator between common myeloid and megakaryocyte/erythroid progenitors.
- MLL/GAS7 fusion in a pediatric case of t(11;17)(q23;p13)-positive precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- DNA-binding dependent and independent functions of WT1 protein during human hematopoiesis.
- Molecular signatures in childhood acute leukemia and their correlations to expression patterns in normal hematopoietic subpopulations.
- The N-terminal tetrapeptide of neutrophil proteinase 3 causes S-phase arrest in granulopoietic progenitors.
- Autologous del(20q)-positive erythroid progenitor cells, re-emerging after DLI treatment of an MDS patient relapsing after allo-SCT, can provide a normal peripheral red blood cell count.
- Clonogenicity, gene expression and phenotype during neutrophil versus erythroid differentiation of cytokine-stimulated CD34 human marrow cells in vitro.
- Establishment and phenotypic characterization of human U937 cells with inducible P210 BCR/ABL expression reveals upregulation of CEACAM1 (CD66a).
- Fusion of the BCR and the fibroblast growth factor receptor-1 (FGFR1) genes as a result of t(8;22)(p11;q11) in a myeloproliferative disorder
- Fusion of the BCR and the fibroblast growth factor receptor-1 (FGFR1) genes as a result of t(8;22)(p11;q11) in a myeloproliferative disorder: the first fusion gene involving BCR but not ABL