040-337 21 9
per [dot] fernlund [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- HLA-DQB1 genotypes, islet antibodies and beta cell function in the classification of recent-onset diabetes among young adults in the nationwide Diabetes Incidence Study in Sweden.
- Islet antibodies associated with pancreatic B-cell dysfunction at and 3 years after diagnosis of diabetes in subjects aged 35-64 years old: degree of impairment less severe than in those aged 0-34 years old.
- Solution structures of human and porcine beta-microseminoprotein
- A 12-year prospective study of the relationship between islet antibodies and beta-cell function at and after the diagnosis in patients with adult-onset diabetes.
- HLA-DQ genotypes in classic type 1 diabetes and in latent autoimmune diabetes of the adult.
- Insulin autoantibodies are of less value compared with islet antibodies in the clinical diagnosis of autoimmune type 1 diabetes in children older than 3 yr of age.
- Progression of retinopathy in insulin-treated type 2 diabetic patients.