E-post: sissel [dot] sjoberg [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A New View on an Old Debate: Type of Cue-Conflict Manipulation and Availability of Stars Can Explain the Discrepancies between Cue-Calibration Experiments with Migratory Songbirds.
- Causes and characteristics of reverse bird migration: An analysis based on radar, radio tracking and ringing at Falsterbo, Sweden
- Polarized light modulates light-dependent magnetic compass orientation in birds.
- Nocturnal migratory songbirds adjust their travelling direction aloft: evidence from a radiotelemetry and radar study.
- Stopover behaviour in migratory songbirds: timing, orientation and departures
- Weather and fuel reserves determine departure and flight decisions in passerines migrating across the Baltic Sea