malin [dot] sjoo [at] food [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Characterization of starch Pickering emulsions for potential applications in topical formulations.
- Emulsion stabilising capacity of intact starch granules modified by heat treatment or octenyl succinyl succinic anhydride
- Fibre-rich additives-the effect on staling and their function in free-standing and pan-baked bread.
- Quinoa starch granules as stabilizing particles for production of Pickering emulsions
- Quinoa starch granules: a candidate for stabilising food-grade Pickering emulsions.
- The anti-staling effect of pre-gelatinized flour and emulsifier in gluten-free bread