joao [dot] fadista [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A Central Role for GRB10 in Regulation of Islet Function in Man.
- Altered DNA methylation and differential expression of genes influencing metabolism and inflammation in adipose tissue from subjects with type 2 diabetes.
- Expression of Phosphofructokinase in Skeletal Muscle Is Influenced by Genetic Variation and Associated With Insulin Sensitivity
- Global genomic and transcriptomic analysis of human pancreatic islets reveals novel genes influencing glucose metabolism.
- Identification of novel genes for glucose metabolism based upon expression pattern in human islets and effect on insulin secretion and glycemia.
- Leveraging cross-species transcription factor binding site patterns: from diabetes risk Loci to disease mechanisms.
- Loss of TFB1M results in mitochondrial dysfunction that leads to impaired insulin secretion and diabetes.
- RNA sequencing: current and prospective uses in metabolic research.
- TCF7L2 is a master regulator of insulin production and processing.
- The diabetes susceptibility gene clec16a regulates mitophagy.