Dr med vet
Ingrid [dot] Nilsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm and cytomegalovirus infection
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm and infection with CagA positive strains of Helicobacter pylori
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm and the impact of infectious burden
- Cross-absorptions for optimal sero-diagnosis of H. pylori and enterohepatic Helicobacter infections
- Cross-reactivity between immune responses to Helicobacter bilis and Helicobacter pylori in a population in Thailand at high risk of developing cholangiocarcinoma
- Cross-reactivity in immune responses to Helicobacter bilis and Helicobacter pylori in a Thai population at high risk for cholangiocarcinoma.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Helicobacter pylori strains isolated from adult dyspeptic patients in Tikur Anbassa University Hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Helicobacter pylori infection in children in Estonia: Decreasing seroprevalence during the 11-year period of profound socioeconomic changes
- Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection among adult dyspeptic patients in Ethiopia
- Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori vacA and cagA genotypes in Ethiopian dyspeptic patients
- Identification of novel immunogenic proteins of Helicobacter pylori by proteome technology.
- Immune responses to bile-tolerant Helicobacter species in patients with chronic liver diseases, a randomized population group, and healthy blood donors
- Immunogenic proteins of Helicobacter pullorum, Helicobacter bilis and Helicobacter hepaticus identified by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and immunoblotting.
- Separation and surveys of proteins of Helicobacter pylori.