E-post: erik [dot] sturegard [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Impaired CXCR1-dependent oxidative defence in active tuberculosis patients.
- Little difference between minimum inhibitory concentrations of Mycobacterium tuberculosis wild-type organisms determined with BACTEC MGIT 960 and Middlebrook 7H10.
- Outcome of tuberculosis treatment in HIV-positive adults diagnosed through active versus passive case-finding.
- A Clinical Scoring Algorithm for Determination of the Risk of Tuberculosis in HIV-Infected Adults: A Cohort Study Performed at Ethiopian Health Centers.
- Detection of lipoarabinomannan in urine for identification of active tuberculosis among HIV-positive adults in Ethiopian health centres.
- Evaluation of intra- and extracellular activity of trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole against susceptible and multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- High rates of viral suppression in a cohort of HIV-positive adults receiving ART in Ethiopian health centers irrespective of concomitant tuberculosis.
- High rates of virological suppression in a cohort of human immunodeficiency virus-positive adults receiving antiretroviral therapy in ethiopian health centers irrespective of concomitant tuberculosis.
- Intensified Tuberculosis Case-Finding in HIV-Positive Adults Managed at Ethiopian Health Centers: Diagnostic Yield of Xpert MTB/RIF Compared with Smear Microscopy and Liquid Culture.
- Human papillomavirus typing in reporting of condyloma.
- Proficiency of drug susceptibility testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis against pyrazinamide: the Swedish experience
- Risk of Inflammatory Bowel Disease following Bacille Calmette-Guérin and Smallpox Vaccination: A Population-based Danish Case-Cohort Study.
- A case of Mycobacterium goodii prosthetic valve endocarditis in a non-immunocompromised patient: use of 16S rDNA analysis for rapid diagnosis
- Reevaluation of the Critical Concentration for Drug Susceptibility Testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis against Pyrazinamide Using Wild-Type MIC Distributions and pncA Gene Sequencing
- Reducing Blood Culture Contamination by a Simple Informational Intervention
- Wild type minimal inhibitory concentration distributions for aminoglycoside and cyclic polypeptide antibiotics used for the treatment of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Wild-Type MIC Distributions for Aminoglycoside and Cyclic Polypeptide Antibiotics Used for Treatment of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infections
- Wild-type MIC distributions of four fluoroquinolones active against Mycobacterium tuberculosis in relation to current critical concentrations and available pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data
- Comparative study of Helicobacter pylori infection in guinea pigs and mice - elevation of acute-phase protein C3 in infected guinea pigs
- High intake of selenium, beta-carotene, and vitamins A, C, and E reduces growth of Helicobacter pylori in the guinea pig
- Infection with cagA- and vacA-positive and -negative strains of Helicobacter pylori in a mouse model