Linda Holmquist Mengelbier
E-post: linda [dot] holmquist_mengelbier [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Clear cell sarcoma of the kidney demonstrates an embryonic signature indicative of a primitive nephrogenic origin.
- Confined trisomy 8 mosaicism of meiotic origin: A rare cause of aneuploidy in childhood cancer.
- Orthotopic Wilms tumor xenografts derived from cell lines reflect limited aspects of tumor morphology and clinical characteristics.
- Regarding human cytomegalovirus in neuroblastoma.
- Deletions of 16q in Wilms Tumors Localize to Blastemal-Anaplastic Cells and Are Associatedwith Reduced Expression of the IRXB Renal Tubulogenesis Gene Cluster.
- Generation of trisomies in cancer cells by multipolar mitosis and incomplete cytokinesis.
- Genetic bottlenecks and the hazardous game of population reduction in cell line based research.
- Effect of hypoxia on the tumor phenotype: the neuroblastoma and breast cancer models
- Hypoxia-induced phenotypic modulation of human neuroblastoma cells
- Recruitment of HIF-1alpha and HIF-2alpha to common target genes is differentially regulated in neuroblastoma: HIF-2alpha promotes an aggressive phenotype.