E-post: staffan [dot] karlsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Exploring the Implementation of Individual Care Plans in Relation to Characteristics of Staff
- Formal support for informal caregivers to older persons with dementia through the course of the disease: an exploratory, cross-sectional study
- Psychological well-being over time among informal caregivers caring for persons with dementia living at home
- What Makes Institutional Long-Term Care the Most Appropriate Setting for People With Dementia? Exploring the Influence of Client Characteristics, Decision-Maker Attributes, and Country in 8 European Nations
- Care and Service at Home for Persons With Dementia in Europe.
- Care and service at home for persons with dementia in Europe
- Costs of care for people with dementia just before and after nursing home placement: primary data from eight European countries
- Dementia care in European countries, from the perspective of people with dementia and their caregivers.
- Family caregivers experiences of formal care when caring for persons with dementia through the process of the disease.
- Inter-country exploration of factors associated with admission to long-term institutional dementia care: evidence from the RightTimePlaceCare study
- Predicting institutional long-term care admission in dementia: a mixed-methods study of informal caregivers' reports
- Quality of life in persons with dementia and the influence of functional capacity and quality of care.
- The association between physical dependency and the presence of neuropsychiatric symptoms, with the admission of people with dementia to a long-term care institution: A prospective observational cohort study.
- Associated Factors With Antipsychotic Use in Long-Term Institutional Care in Eight European Countries: Results From the RightTimePlaceCare Study.
- Best practice and needs for improvement in the chain of care for persons with dementia in Sweden: a qualitative study based on focus group interviews
- Best practices interventions to improve quality of care of people with dementia living at home.
- Deterioration of basic activities of daily living and their impact on quality of life across different cognitive stages of dementia: a European study.
- Professional care providers in dementia care in eight European countries; their training and involvement in early dementia stage and in home care.
- Care satisfaction among older people receiving public care and service at home or in special accommodation.
- Dementia Care in Eight European Countries: Developing a Mapping System to Explore Systems.
- Professional care providers and stakeholders’ views of best practice in the care for persons with dementia in Sweden
- The communication and collaboration between professional care providers and intersectional information delivery in the care for people with dementia
- Functional ability and health complaints among older people with a combination of public and informal care vs. public care only.
- Older people receiving public long-term care in relation to consumption of medical health care and informal care
- Older people´s public health care and social services. Functional ability, health complaints, agreement in needs assessment and care satisfaction