staffan [dot] karlsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Dementia care in European countries, from the perspective of people with dementia and their caregivers.
- Inter-country exploration of factors associated with admission to long-term institutional dementia care: evidence from the RightTimePlaceCare study
- Predicting institutional long-term care admission in dementia: a mixed-methods study of informal caregivers' reports
- The association between physical dependency and the presence of neuropsychiatric symptoms, with the admission of people with dementia to a long-term care institution: A prospective observational cohort study.
- Associated Factors With Antipsychotic Use in Long-Term Institutional Care in Eight European Countries: Results From the RightTimePlaceCare Study.
- Best practice and needs for improvement in the chain of care for persons with dementia in Sweden: a qualitative study based on focus group interviews
- Best practices interventions to improve quality of care of people with dementia living at home.
- Deterioration of basic activities of daily living and their impact on quality of life across different cognitive stages of dementia: a European study.
- Professional care providers in dementia care in eight European countries; their training and involvement in early dementia stage and in home care.
- Functional ability and health complaints among older people with a combination of public and informal care vs. public care only.
- Older people receiving public long-term care in relation to consumption of medical health care and informal care
- Older people´s public health care and social services. Functional ability, health complaints, agreement in needs assessment and care satisfaction