042-062 20 3
linda [dot] kvist [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A national survey of how acupuncture is currently used in midwifery care at Swedish maternity units
- Fathers' sense of security during the first postnatal week-A qualitative interview study in Sweden.
- Measuring the quality of documented care given by Swedish midwives during birth.
- Mothers' sense of security in the first postnatal week: interview study.
- National survey of how acupuncture education is organised for Swedish midwives.
- No reduction in instrumental vaginal births and no increased risk for adverse perineal outcome in nulliparous women giving birth on a birth seat: results of a Swedish randomized controlled trial
- What is, could be better: Swedish women's perceptions of their intra-partal care during planned vaginal birth