E-post: linda [dot] kvist [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Analysis of midwifery students' written reflections to evaluate progression in learning during clinical practice at birthing units.
- Erratum to: Treatment of Provoked Vulvodynia in a Swedish cohort using desensitization exercises and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Sense and sensibility: Swedish midwives׳ ambiguity to the use of synthetic oxytocin for labour augmentation.
- Treatment of Provoked Vulvodynia in a Swedish cohort using desensitization exercises and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Labour augmentation and fetal outcomes in relation to birth positions: a secondary analysis of an RCT evaluating birth seat births
- Re-examination of old truths: replication of a study to measure the incidence of lactational mastitis in breastfeeding women.
- Who decides the position for birth? A follow-up study of a randomised controlled trial
- A national survey of how acupuncture is currently used in midwifery care at Swedish maternity units
- Fathers' sense of security during the first postnatal week-A qualitative interview study in Sweden.
- Measuring the quality of documented care given by Swedish midwives during birth.
- Mothers' sense of security in the first postnatal week: interview study.
- National survey of how acupuncture education is organised for Swedish midwives.
- No reducation in instrumental vaginal births and no increased risk for adverse perineal outcome in nulliparous women giving birth on a birth seat: results of a Swedish randomized controlled trial
- No reduction in instrumental vaginal births and no increased risk for adverse perineal outcome in nulliparous women giving birth on a birth seat: results of a Swedish randomized controlled trial
- What is, could be better: Swedish women's perceptions of their intra-partal care during planned vaginal birth
- A descriptive study of Swedish women with symptoms of breast inflammation during lactation and their perceptions of the quality of care given at a breastfeeding clinic.
- A randomised controlled trial in Sweden of acupuncture and care interventions for the relief of inflammatory symptoms of the breast during lactation.