alan [dot] chester [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- An extensive polymerase chain reaction-allele-specific polymorphism strategy for clinical ABO blood group genotyping that avoids potential errors caused by null, subgroup, and hybrid alleles
- Structural basis for red cell phenotypic changes in newly identified, naturally occurring subgroup mutants of the human blood group B glycosyltransferase.
- A clue to the basis of allelic enhancement: occurrence of the A subgroup in the offspring of blood group O parents.
- New and unusual O alleles at the ABO locus are implicated in unexpected blood group phenotypes.
- The A phenotype in the ABO blood group system is due to a splice-site mutation in a hybrid between a new O-like allelic lineage and the A allele.
- Two previously proposed P-1/P-2-differentiating and nine novel polymorphisms at the A4GALT (P-k) locus do not correlate with the presence of the P1 blood group antigen
- Different genotypes causing indiscernible patterns of A expression on A(el) red blood cells as visualized by scanning immunogold electron microscopy
- Heterogeneity of the O alleles at the blood group ABO locus in Amerindians
- Heterogeneity of the blood group Ax allele: genetic recombination of common alleles can result in the Ax phenotype
- IUPAC-IUB Joint Commission on Biochemical Nomenclature (JCBN). Nomenclature of glycolipids--recommendations 1997
- Blood group specific oligosaccharides from faeces of a blood group A breast-fed infant
- First-trimester diagnosis on chorionic villi obtained by direct vision technique
- Immunochemical characterization of a monoclonal anti-Leb blood grouping reagent
- Mouse monoclonal antibodies with anti-A, anti-B and anti-A,B specificities; some superior to human polyclonal ABO reagents
- Diagnostisk korionbiopsi vid Lasarettet i Lund
- Free N-acetylneuraminic acid in tissues in Salla disease and the enzymes involved in its metabolism
- Increased urinary excretion of a glycogen-derived tetrasaccharide in heterozygotes with glycogen storage diseases type II and III
- The first case of the Sanfilippo type C syndrome in Scandinavia