PhD, Genetisk statistiker
claes [dot] ladenvall [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effect of Common Genetic Variants Associated with Type 2 Diabetes and Glycemic Traits on α- and β-cell Function and Insulin Action in Man.
- Exome sequencing-driven discovery of coding polymorphisms associated with common metabolic phenotypes
- Identification of heart rate-associated loci and their effects on cardiac conduction and rhythm disorders
- Network-based Analysis of Genome Wide Association Data Provides Novel Candidate Genes for Lipid and Lipoprotein Traits
- The Role of Adiposity in Cardiometabolic Traits: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis
- A genome-wide approach accounting for body mass index identifies genetic variants influencing fasting glycemic traits and insulin resistance
- New Susceptibility Loci Associated with Kidney Disease in Type 1 Diabetes
- Reduced Insulin Exocytosis in Human Pancreatic β-cells With Gene Variants Linked to Type 2 Diabetes.
- Reduced insulin secretion correlates with decreased expression of exocytotic genes in pancreatic islets from patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Detailed Physiologic Characterization Reveals Diverse Mechanisms for Novel Genetic Loci Regulating Glucose and Insulin Metabolism in Humans
- Genome-wide meta-analyses identify multiple loci associated with smoking behavior
- Influence of novel genetic loci affecting glucose and insulin levels during OGTT on islet function in man
- Interpretation of genome wide association data for lipoprotein traits using systems biology approach
- The Association of Mitochondrial Content with Prevalent and Incident Type 2 Diabetes.