E-post: stefan [dot] scheding [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Personlig webbsida: http://www.stemcellcenter.se/groups/scheding
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Genomic profiling and directed ex vivo drug analysis of an unclassifiable myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasm progressing into acute myeloid leukemia
- Integrated Acoustic Separation, Enrichment, and Microchip Polymerase Chain Reaction Detection of Bacteria from Blood for Rapid Sepsis Diagnostics
- Isolation and characterization of primary bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells
- MSC from fetal and adult lungs possess lung-specific properties compared to bone marrow-derived MSC
- Efficient Purification of CD4+ Lymphocytes from Peripheral Blood Progenitor Cell Products Using Affinity Bead Acoustophoresis
- Low/Negative Expression of PDGFR-α Identifies the Candidate Primary Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Adult Human Bone Marrow.
- Primary mesenchymal stem cells in human transplanted lungs are CD90/CD105 perivascularly located tissue-resident cells.
- Regulation of advanced therapy medicinal products in Europe and the role of academia
- Specific subsets of mesenchymal stroma cells to treat lung disorders - Finding the Holy Grail.
- A novel immunohistochemical sequential multi-labelling and erasing technique enables epitope characterization of bone marrow pericytes in primary myelofibrosis
- CD146 expression on primary nonhematopoietic bone marrow stem cells is correlated with in situ localization
- Efficient removal of platelets from peripheral blood progenitor cell products using a novel micro-chip based acoustophoretic platform.
- Mesenchymal stromal cells from primary osteosarcoma are non-malignant and strikingly similar to their bone marrow counterparts.
- A Novel Immunohistochemical Sequential Multi Labelling and Erasing Technique Enables Epitope Characterization of Bone Marrow Pericytes In Primary Myelofibrosis
- CD146 expression of primary bone marrow MSC progenitor/stem cells is regulated by hypoxia and correlates with in vivo location
- Characterization of human ESC cell-derived MSC compared to bone marrow-derived MSC indicates that hES-MSC might be a possible alternative and unlimited cell source for clinical off-the-shelf MSC therapies
- Effective CD3 T-cell depletion using the CliniMacs (R) System to produce peripheral blood progenitor cell products for haploidentical transplantation in 23 children and adults: the updated Lund experience
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Derived Mesenchymal Stroma Cells (hES-MSC) Share Basic Properties with Bone Marrow MSC, They Have Potent Stroma Support Capacities but Lack Immune Modulatory Function Implications for off the Shelf ES MSC Therapies
- Toward Brain Tumor Gene Therapy Using Multipotent Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Vectors.
- Bone Marrow Multipotent Mesenchymal Stroma Cells Act as Pericyte-like Migratory Vehicles in Experimental Gliomas.
- CD146 Expression in Primary Bone Marrow MSC Progenitor/Stem Cells Is Dependent On Their In Vivo Location
- Characterization of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells (MSC) based on gene expression profiling of functionally defined MSC subsets.
- High-dose iodine-131-metaiodobenzylguanidine with haploidentical stem cell transplantation and posttransplant immunotherapy in children with relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma.
- Human Primary Mensenchymal Stromal Progenitor Cells Are Highly Enriched in Both, the CD271(+)/CD146(+) and CD271(+)/CD146(-) Bone Marrow Population with the Latter Acquiring CD146 Expression upon Culture in-Vitro.
- Mesenchymal Stromal Cells (MSC) Isolated from Human Osteosarcomas Show a High Progenitor Cell Frequency, Typical MSC Morphology, Surface Marker Profile, and Differentiation Capacity, and They Are Considerably Affected by Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Vitro
- Transendothelial migration capacity of human culture-derived mesenchymal stromal cells and primary CD271+bone marrow cells
- Tumor Specific Migration Of Bone-Marrow Derived Rat Mesenchymal Stem Cells In The Invasive N29 Rat Brain Tumor Model