E-post: khaldoon [dot] mourad [at] cme [dot] lu [dot] se
Personlig webbsida: http://www.tvrl.lth.se/personal/doctoral_students/khaldoon_mourad/
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Can Integrated Water Resources Management contribute to sustainable peace in the Middle East?
- Hydropolitics, Ecosystems and Syrian communities at the Occupied Golan Heights
- Modeling the house of cities of the future
- Playing the Jordan River Basin Boardgame (JRBB) with Syrian communities in the Occupied Golan Heights
- Rebuilding Syria : water, energy and food security
- Grapes as an alternative crop for water saving
- Potential fresh water saving using greywater in toilet flushing in Syria.
- Potential fresh water saving using greywater in toilet flushing. A study in Al-Sweida City, Syria
- Potential water saving from rainwater harvesting in Syria
- Syrian Water Resources between the Present and the Future