anna [dot] andersson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Gene expression signatures in childhood acute leukemias are largely unique and distinct from those of normal tissues and other malignancies.
- Modeling the human 8p11-myeloproliferative syndrome in immunodeficient mice
- The correlation pattern of acquired copy number changes in 164 ETV6/RUNX1-positive childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemias
- FLT3 mutations in a 10 year consecutive series of 177 childhood acute leukemias and their impact on global gene expression patterns.
- Gene expression analysis of BCR/ABL1-dependent transcriptional response reveals enrichment for genes involved in negative feedback regulation.
- Mutations of FLT3, NRAS, KRAS, and PTPN11 are frequent and possibly mutually exclusive in high hyperdiploid childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Recurrent and multiple bladder tumors show conserved expression profiles.
- The FLT3 inhibitor PKC412 in combination with cytostatic drugs in vitro in acute myeloid leukemia
- The hypermethylome of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Combined high-resolution array-based comparative genomic hybridization and expression profiling of ETV6/RUNX1-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal a high incidence of cryptic Xq duplications and identify several putative target genes within the commonly gained region
- Microarray-based classification of a consecutive series of 121 childhood acute leukemias: prediction of leukemic and genetic subtype as well as of minimal residual disease status.
- Tiling resolution array comparative genomic hybridization, expression and methylation analyses of dup(1q) in Burkitt lymphomas and pediatric high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemias reveal clustered near-centromeric breakpoints and overexpression of genes in 1q22-32.3
- Cross-platform classification in microarray-based leukemia diagnostics
- Deregulation of cyclin D2 by juxtaposition with T-cell receptor alpha/delta locus in t(12;14)(p13;q11)-positive childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Meta- and synchronous urothelial carcinomas with divergent genomic profiles show highly similar gene-expression profiles
- Molecular characterization of early-stage bladder carcinomas by expression profiles, FGFR3 mutation status, and loss of 9q.
- Gene Expression Studies of Hematologic Malignacies
- Gene expression profiling of leukemic cell lines reveals conserved molecular signatures among subtypes with specific genetic aberrations
- Molecular signatures in childhood acute leukemia and their correlations to expression patterns in normal hematopoietic subpopulations.