Docent, Laboratorieforskare Molekylär medicin
annika [dot] jogi [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Differential HIF-1α and HIF-2α Expression in Mammary Epithelial Cells during Fat Pad Invasion, Lactation, and Involution.
- Hypoxia down-regulates expression of secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor in bronchial epithelial cells via TGF-β1.
- Spontaneous lung and lymph node metastasis in transgenic breast cancer is independent of the urokinase receptor uPAR
- Neutralisation of uPA with a monoclonal antibody reduces plasmin formation and delays skin wound healing in tPA-deficient mice
- Neutralisation of uPA with a monoclonal antibody reduces plasmin formation and delays skin wound healing in tPA-deficient mice.
- Neutralization of uPA with a Monoclonal Antibody Reduces Plasmin Formation and Delays Skin Wound Healing in tPA-Deficient Mice
- Murine monoclonal antibodies against murine uPA receptor produced in gene-deficient mice: inhibitory effects on receptor-mediated uPA activity in vitro and in vivo
- Systemic administration of anti-urokinase plasminogen activator receptor monoclonal antibodies induces hepatic fibrin deposition in tissue-type plasminogen activator deficient mice
- Hypoxia alters gene expression in human neuroblastoma cells toward an immature and neural crest-like phenotype.
- Modulation of Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Complex Formation by Id Proteins during Neuronal Differentiation.
- Transcriptional regulation in neuroblastoma cells under normoxic and hypoxic conditions