E-post: franz [dot] hennies [at] maxiv [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Anomalously strong two-electron one-photon X-ray decay transitions in CO caused by avoided crossing.
- Coupled electron-nuclear dynamics in resonant 1σ→2π x-ray Raman scattering of CO molecules
- Ground state potential energy surfaces around selected atoms from resonant inelastic x-ray scattering.
- Identification of the dominant photochemical pathways and mechanistic insights to the ultrafast ligand exchange of Fe(CO)5 to Fe(CO)4EtOH.
- Multilayer based soft-x-ray polarimeter at MAX IV Laboratory.
- Status of the MAX IV Laboratory
- The SPECIES beamline at the MAX IV Laboratory: a facility for soft x-ray RIXS and APXPS
- Orbital-specific mapping of the ligand exchange dynamics of Fe(CO)(5) in solution
- Rydberg-Resolved Resonant Inelastic Soft X-Ray Scattering: Dynamics at Core Ionization Thresholds
- Snapshots of the Fluctuating Hydrogen Bond Network in Liquid Water on the Sub-Femtosecond Timescale with Vibrational Resonant Inelastic x-ray Scattering.
- A setup for resonant inelastic soft x-ray scattering on liquids at free electron laser light sources
- Charge transfer dynamics in molecular solids and adsorbates driven by local and non-local excitations
- Comparative structural and electronic studies of hydrogen interaction with isolated versus ordered silicon nanoribbons grown on Ag(110)
- Growth and Characterization of Strained and Alloyed Type-II ZnTe/ZnSe Core-Shell Nanocrystals
- Potassium-intercalated H2Pc films: Alkali-induced electronic and geometrical modifications
- Time-resolved x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy at FLASH
- Vibrationally resolved resonant inelastic soft X-ray scattering spectra of free molecules
- 2-Butyne on Si(001) at room temperature: An XPS and NEXAFS study
- Internal symmetry and selection rules in resonant inelastic soft x-ray scattering
- Intramolecular soft modes and intermolecular interactions in liquid acetone
- Soft X-ray induced oxidation on acrylic acid grafted luminescent silicon quantum dots in ultrahigh vacuum
- Spatial quantum beats in vibrational resonant inelastic soft x-ray scattering at dissociating States in oxygen.
- Synthesis of water-dispersible photoluminescent silicon nanoparticles and their use in biological fluorescent imaging
- The new ambient pressure x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy instrument at MAX-lab – an instrument also for ultrahigh vacuum studies
- Unveiling the complex electronic structure of amorphous metal oxides
- 4-tert-Butyl Pyridine Bond Site and Band Bending on TiO2(110)
- Adsorption geometry, molecular interaction, and charge transfer of triphenylamine-based dye on rutile TiO2(110)
- Resonant Inelastic Scattering Spectra of Free Molecules with Vibrational Resolution
- Ultrafast Melting of a Charge-Density Wave in the Mott Insulator 1T-TaS2
- Bonding and dynamics of surface systems probed by soft X-rays
- Electronic Structure of Water Molecules Confined in a Micelle Lattice.
- InSb-TiOPc interfaces: Band alignment, ordering and structure dependent HOMO splitting
- Local Electronic Structure of Functional Groups in Glycine As Anion, Zwitterion, and Cation in Aqueous Solution.
- Modification of Charge Transfer and Energy Level Alignment at Organic/TiO2 Interfaces
- Nitrogen 1s NEXAFS and XPS spectroscopy of NH3-saturated Si(001)-2x1: Theoretical predictions and experimental observations at 300 K
- Structure and Bonding of Ethylene Oxide on Si(100)