046-222 32 41
Eja [dot] Pedersen [at] arkitektur [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Effects of wind turbine sound on health and psychological distress
- Factors governing human fear of brown bear and wolf
- Impact of wind turbine sound on annoyance, self-reported sleep disturbance and psychological distress
- Landowners' incentives for constructing wetlands in an agricultural area in south Sweden
- Relationship between finger flexion and extension force in healthy women and women with rheumatoid arthritis
- Rural residents’ perception of local environmental changes.
- The feared object in fear of brown bear and wolf
- Wind power or uranium mine: Appraisal of two energy-related environmental changes in a local context
- Can road traffic mask sound from wind turbines? Response to wind turbine sound at different levels of road traffic sound.
- Human perception of sound from wind turbines
- Predicting annoyance by wind turbine noise.
- Response to occupational noise of medium levels at four types of work places
- Why is wind turbine noise poorly masked by road traffic noise?
- Wind turbine noise propagation over flat ground – measurements and predictions
- Effects of wind turbine noise on humans
- Exposure-response relationships for annoyance by wind turbine noise: a comparison with other stationary sources.
- Människors upplevelse av ljud från vindkraftverk
- Response to noise from modern wind farms in the Netherlands
- Wind turbine sound – how often is it heard by residents living nearby?
- Annoyance caused by community noise – interaction of sounds from road traffic and wind turbines.
- Ljud från vindkraftverk – hörbarhet I kuperad och flack terräng
- The impact of visual factors on noise annoyance among people living in the vicinity of wind turbines
- Visual and acoustic impact of wind turbine farms on residents: Final report
- Wind farm aural and visual impact in the Netherlands
- Wind turbine - a low level noise source interfering with restoration?
- Aesthetical aspects of attitude towards the noise source influencing noise annoyance example from a study on response to wind turbines
- Living in the vicinity of wind turbines – a grounded theory study.
- WIND FARM perception – A study on acoustic and visual impact of wind turbines on residents in the Netherlands
- Wind turbine noise, annoyance and self-reported health and well-being in different living environments