E-post: bengt [dot] mattsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Alpha-Synuclein Cell-to-Cell Transfer and Seeding in Grafted Dopaminergic Neurons In Vivo.
- Comparison of the behavioural and histological characteristics of the 6-OHDA and alpha-synuclein rat models of Parkinson's disease
- Impaired neurotransmission caused by overexpression of α-synuclein in nigral dopamine neurons.
- Progressive neurodegenerative and behavioural changes induced by AAV-mediated overexpression of α-synuclein in midbrain dopamine neurons.
- α-Synuclein-Induced Down-Regulation of Nurr1 Disrupts GDNF Signaling in Nigral Dopamine Neurons.
- Adeno-associated viral vector serotypes 1 and 5 targeted to the neonatal rat and pig striatum induce widespread transgene expression in the forebrain
- Characterisation of Behavioural and Neurodegenerative Changes Induced by Intranigral 6-Hydroxydopamine Lesions in a Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease
- Characterisation of behavioural and neurodegenerative changes induced by intranigral 6-hydroxydopamine lesions in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease.
- Are neuronal markers and neocortical graft-host interface influenced by housing conditions in rats with cortical infarct cavity?
- Environmental enrichment alters nerve growth factor-induced gene A and glucocorticoid receptor messenger RNA expression after middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats
- Environmental influence on gene expression and recovery from cerebral ischemia