claes [dot] wollheim [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis of human pancreatic islets from type 2 diabetic and non-diabetic donors identifies candidate genes that influence insulin secretion.
- Global genomic and transcriptomic analysis of human pancreatic islets reveals novel genes influencing glucose metabolism.
- Identification of novel genes for glucose metabolism based upon expression pattern in human islets and effect on insulin secretion and glycemia.
- TCF7L2 is a master regulator of insulin production and processing.
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Increased DNA Methylation and Decreased Expression of PDX-1 in Pancreatic Islets from Patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 4 reduces insulin secretion and is overexpressed in type 2 diabetes.