Britt [dot] Thuresson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Identification of a novel A4GALT exon reveals the genetic basis of the P1/P2 histo-blood groups.
- Minimal residual disease assessment in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: a Swedish multi-centre study comparing real-time polymerase chain reaction and multicolour flow cytometry.
- Studies on the Polymorphism and Transcriptional Regulation of the ABO and P1PK Histo-blood Group Genes
- A Novel B-Weak Hybrid Allele With A Non-Repeating Cbf-Enhancer Region
- A P-1/P-2-Specific Polymorphism Found In A Novel A4Galt Transcript: The Missing Link Between P-K And P1 Histo-Blood Group Antigens
- Applicability of IG/TCR gene rearrangements as targets for minimal residual disease assessment in a population-based cohort of Swedish childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia diagnosed 2002-2006
- Wilms' tumor gene 1 protein represses the expression of the tumor suppressor interferon regulatory factor 8 in human hematopoietic progenitors and in leukemic cells.
- An Ael allele-specific nucleotide insertion at the blood group ABO locus and its detection using a sequence-specific polymerase chain reaction
- Sharing of MHC haplotypes among patients with systemic lupus erythematosus from unrelated Caucasian multicase families: disease association with the extended haplotype HLA-B8, SC01, DR17