E-post: matteo [dot] fuoli [at] englund [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A study of dialogic expansion and contraction in spoken discourse using corpus and experimental techniques
- Combining corpus and experimental methods to gain new insights into APPRAISAL in spoken discourse
- Combining corpus and experimental methods to study dialogic engagement in spoken discourse: an analysis of complement-taking predicates
- Pictorial and multimodal metaphors of DISTRUST in subverted BP logos from Greenpeace’s ‘Behind the logo’ competition
- ‘I am proud to be on this team and believe that our best days are ahead’: Stance in corporate reports
- A step-wise methodology for annotating APPRAISAL
- Combining APPRAISAL and CDA in the analysis of corporate discourse
- Optimising transparency, reliability and replicability: annotation principles and inter-coder agreement in the quantification of evaluative expressions
- Repairing public trust after a crisis: an experiment comparing the effectiveness of apology and denial strategies
- Review of: Geoff Thompson and Laura Alba-Juez (eds.) Evaluation in Context. (Pragmatics & Beyond New Series 242) Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins 2014
- Trust dynamics in multimodal corporate discourse: the role of metaphor
- A model of trust-repair discourse
- CAT: an advanced environment for the manual annotation of text and corpora
- Constructing trustworthiness through pictorial and multimodal metaphor: an exploration of corporate visual rhetoric
- Rebuilding trust through discourse: a critical examination of BP’s CEO letter after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill
- Towards a model of trust-repair discourse
- (POSTER) Uso del crowdsourcing per trascrizioni di alta qualità del linguaggio parlato: metodologie a confronto. AISV, 2013.
- Comparing two methods for crowdsourcing speech transcription. IEEE ICASSP, 2013.
- Manual annotation of evaluative language expressions: bridging discourse and corpus approaches. Evaluative Language and Corpus Linguistics WS, 2013.
- Negotiating TRUST during a corporate crisis: a corpus-assisted discourse analysis of BP’s public letters after the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. CL, 2013.
- Negotiating trust during a corporate crisis: a corpus-assisted discourse analysis of CEOs’ public letters after the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. ICAME 34, 2013.
- Texturing a responsible corporate identity: A comparative analysis of Appraisal in BP's and IKEA's 2009 corporate social reports
- Assessing ethical performance: a corpus-based analysis of Appraisal in BP and IKEA's 2009 sustainability reports. ICAME 32, 2011.
- Assessing ethical performance: a quantitative analysis of Appraisal in BP’s and IKEA’s social reports. CL, 2011.
- Taking a legitimating stance: the role of Appraisal in the discursive negotiation of BP and Ikea's social responsibility. DIS Symposium, 2011.