E-post: knut [dot] kotarsky [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Expression of recombinant protein in CHO and HeLa cells and its follow-up using EGF reporter gene
- Functional characterization of the CCL25 promoter in small intestinal epithelial cells suggests a regulatory role for caudal-related homeobox (Cdx) transcription factors
- Lysophosphatidic Acid Binds to and Activates GPR92, a G Protein-Coupled Receptor Highly Expressed in Gastrointestinal Lymphocytes
- A human cell surface receptor activated by free fatty acids and thiazolidinedione drugs.
- Development of sensitive cellular assay systems and their application to the identification of "orphan" seven-transmembrane receptors
- Differential inhibition of receptor activation by two mouse monoclonal antibodies specific for the human leukotriene B(4) receptor, BLT(1).
- Identification of a free fatty acid receptor, FFA(2)R, expressed on leukocytes and activated by short-chain fatty acids.
- Optimized reporter gene assays based on a synthetic multifunctional promoter and a secreted luciferase.
- Progress in methodology improved reporter gene assays used to identify ligands acting on orphan seven-transmembrane receptors.