E-post: enming [dot] zhang [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
(hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Neutrophil Extracellular Traps Induce Trypsin Activation, Inflammation, and Tissue Damage in Mice with Severe Acute Pancreatitis.
- Platelet secretion of CXCL4 is Rac1-dependent and regulates neutrophil infiltration and tissue damage in septic lung damage.
- Rac1-dependent secretion of platelet-derived CCL5 regulates neutrophil recruitment via activation of alveolar macrophages in septic lung injury.
- Dynamic Magnetic Fields Remote-Control Apoptosis via Nanoparticle Rotation.
- Glioma Cell Proliferation Controlled by ERK Activity-Dependent Surface Expression of PDGFRA.
- Pro-inflammatory role of neutrophil extracellular traps in abdominal sepsis.
- Rac1 regulates platelet shedding of CD40L in abdominal sepsis.
- TCF7L2 is a master regulator of insulin production and processing.
- The Complement Inhibitor CD59 Regulates Insulin Secretion by Modulating Exocytotic Events.
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Reduced Insulin Exocytosis in Human Pancreatic β-cells With Gene Variants Linked to Type 2 Diabetes.
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 4 reduces insulin secretion and is overexpressed in type 2 diabetes.
- Survival of pancreatic beta cells is partly controlled by a TCF7L2-p53-p53INP1-dependent pathway.
- γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) signalling in human pancreatic islets is altered in type 2 diabetes.
- Enhancement of glucagon secretion in mouse and human pancreatic alpha cells by protein kinase C (PKC) involves intracellular trafficking of PKCalpha and PKCdelta.
- GLP-1 inhibits and adrenaline stimulates glucagon release by differential modulation of N- and L-type Ca2+ channel-dependent exocytosis.
- TCF7L2-conferred apoptosis in pancreatic beta cells involves the p53 pathway
- Dual effects of low and high concentrations of cAMP on glucagon secretion from mouse pancreatic A-cells
- Glutaredoxin-1 mediates NADPH-dependent stimulation of calcium-dependent insulin secretion.
- Rapid changes in surface expression of L-type Cav1.2 channels in stimulated INS-1 cells
- Suppression of sulfonylurea- and glucose-induced insulin secretion in vitro and in vivo in mice lacking the chloride transport protein ClC-3.