Enming [dot] Zhang [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A systems genetics approach identifies genes and pathways for type 2 diabetes in human islets.
- Reduced Insulin Exocytosis in Human Pancreatic β-cells With Gene Variants Linked to Type 2 Diabetes.
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 4 reduces insulin secretion and is overexpressed in type 2 diabetes.
- Survival of pancreatic beta cells is partly controlled by a TCF7L2-p53-p53INP1-dependent pathway.
- γ-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) signalling in human pancreatic islets is altered in type 2 diabetes.
- Enhancement of glucagon secretion in mouse and human pancreatic alpha cells by protein kinase C (PKC) involves intracellular trafficking of PKCalpha and PKCdelta.
- GLP-1 inhibits and adrenaline stimulates glucagon release by differential modulation of N- and L-type Ca2+ channel-dependent exocytosis.
- TCF7L2-conferred apoptosis in pancreatic beta cells involves the p53 pathway
- Dual effects of low and high concentrations of cAMP on glucagon secretion from mouse pancreatic A-cells
- Glutaredoxin-1 mediates NADPH-dependent stimulation of calcium-dependent insulin secretion.
- Rapid changes in surface expression of L-type Cav1.2 channels in stimulated INS-1 cells
- Suppression of sulfonylurea- and glucose-induced insulin secretion in vitro and in vivo in mice lacking the chloride transport protein ClC-3.