046-222 30 17
Xavier [dot] Flores [at] iea [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Benchmarking dry weather integrated control strategies using an extended BSM2 platform
- Calibration and validation of a phenomenological influent pollutant disturbance scenario generator using full-scale data.
- Generation of (synthetic) influent data for performing wastewater treatment modelling studies
- Phenomenological modelling of illicit drugs at the inlet of a WWTP using the BSM2 influent generator
- Balancing effluent quality, economic cost and greenhouse gas emissions during the evaluation of (plant-wide) control/operational strategies in WWTPs.
- Calibration and validation of a phenomenological dynamic influent pollutant disturbance scenario generator using full-scale data
- Effect of nitrite, limited reactive settler and plant design configuration on the predicted performance of simultaneous C/N/P removal WWTPs
- Including Life Cycle Assessment for decision-making in controlling wastewater nutrient removal systems
- Application of multivariate virtual reference feedback tuning for wastewater treatment plant control
- Assessing the use of activated sludge process design guidelines in wastewater treatment plant projects: A methodology based on global sensitivity analysis
- Benchmarking biological nutrient removal in wastewater treatment plants: influence of mathematical model assumptions.
- Comparison of different modeling approaches to better evaluate greenhouse gas emissions from whole wastewater treatment plants
- Global sensitivity analysis of the BSM2 dynamic influent disturbance scenario generator.