xavier [dot] flores [at] iea [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Benchmarking dry weather integrated control strategies using an extended BSM2 platform
- Calibration and validation of a phenomenological influent pollutant disturbance scenario generator using full-scale data.
- Challenges encountered when expanding activated sludge models: a case study based on N2O production.
- Effects of ionic strength, ion pairing and activity corrections on (plant-wide) modelling of anaerobic digestion processes
- Generation of (synthetic) influent data for performing wastewater treatment modelling studies
- Influence of selecting secondary settling tank sub-models on the calibration of WWTP models - A global sensitivity analysis using BSM2
- Modelling the occurrence, transport and fate of pharmaceuticals in wastewater systems
- Phenomenological modelling of illicit drugs at the inlet of a WWTP using the BSM2 influent generator
- Towards BSM2-GPS-X: A plant-wide benchmark simulation model not only for carbon and nitrogen, but also for greenhouse gases (G), phosphorus (P), sulphur (S) and micropollutants (X), all within the fence of WWTPs/WRRFs
- Analysis of design configurations/control strategies in biological nutrient removal processes using multivariate statistics
- Balancing effluent quality, economic cost and greenhouse gas emissions during the evaluation of (plant-wide) control/operational strategies in WWTPs.
- Calibration and validation of a phenomenological dynamic influent pollutant disturbance scenario generator using full-scale data
- Dynamic modelling and validation of nitrous oxide emissions from a full-scale nitrifying/denitrifying sequencing batch reactor treating anaerobic digester supernatant
- Effect of nitrite, limited reactive settler and plant design configuration on the predicted performance of simultaneous C/N/P removal WWTPs
- Effects of influent fractionation, kinetics & stoichiometry and mass transfer on CO2, CH4 and H2 production for (plant-wide) modelling of anaerobic digesters
- Expanding activated sludge models with additional processes: A case study based on nitrous oxide production by autotrophic ammonia-oxidizing bacteria
- Including Life Cycle Assessment for decision-making in controlling wastewater nutrient removal systems
- A dynamic modelling approach to evaluate GHG emissions from wastewater treatment plants
- Application of multivariate virtual reference feedback tuning for wastewater treatment plant control
- Assessing the use of activated sludge process design guidelines in wastewater treatment plant projects: A methodology based on global sensitivity analysis
- Balancing effluent quality, economical cost and greenhouse gas emssions during the evaluation of plant-wide wastewater treatment control strategies
- Benchmarking biological nutrient removal in wastewater treatment plants: influence of mathematical model assumptions.
- Comparison of different modeling approaches to better evaluate greenhouse gas emissions from whole wastewater treatment plants
- Extending the BSM platform with occurance, transport and fate of micro-pollutants using the ASM-X framework
- Global sensitivity analysis of the BSM2 dynamic influent disturbance scenario generator.
- Recent trends in modeling and simulation of nutrient removal systems
- Relative importance of secondary settling tank models in WWTP simulations - A global sensitivity analysis using BSM2
- Towards a plant-wide Benchmark Simulation Model with simultaneous nitrogen and phosphorus removal wastewater treatment processes
- Dynamic influent pollutant disturbance scenario generation using a phenomenological modelling approach
- Global sensitivity analysis of a phenomenological wastewater treatment plant influent generator
- Including greenhouse gas emissions during benchmarking of wastewater treatment plant control strategies
- Quo Vadis Benchmark Simulation Models?