046-222 05 46
Daniella [dot] Rylander [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- Modulating mGluR5 and 5-HT1A/1B receptors to treat l-DOPA-induced dyskinesia: Effects of combined treatment and possible mechanisms of action.
- Region-specific restoration of striatal synaptic plasticity by dopamine grafts in experimental parkinsonism.
- Restoration of synaptic plasticity in the host striatum: can transplants make it?
- A mGluR5 antagonist under clinical development improves L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in parkinsonian rats and monkeys.
- Deuterium substitutions in the L-DOPA molecule improve its anti-akinetic potency without increasing dyskinesias
- Involvement of non-dopaminergic systems in L-DOPA-induced dyskinsia
- Maladaptive plasticity of serotonin axon terminals in levodopa-induced dyskinesia.
- Antagonizing L-type Ca2+ Channel Reduces Development of Abnormal Involuntary Movement in the Rat Model of L-3,4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine-Induced Dyskinesia
- Pharmacological modulation of glutamate transmission in a rat model of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia: effects on motor behavior and striatal nuclear signalling.
- Plastic effects of L-DOPA treatment in the basal ganglia and their relevance to the development of dyskinesia.