Hans W Persson
046-222 75 28
Hans_W [dot] Persson [at] elmat [dot] lth [dot] se
Publikationer (hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas)
- A method for measuring the variation of intima-media thickness during the entire cardiac cycle using B-Mode images
- Longitudinal displacement and intramural shear strain of the porcine carotid artery undergo profound changes in response to catecholamines
- Normalization of Magnetic Field Effects: Towards Quantitative Magnetomotive Ultrasound Imaging
- A NEW NON-INVASIVE ULTRASONIC METHOD FOR MEASUREMENTS OF LONGITUDINAL LENGTH ALTERATION OF THE ARTERIAL WALL - FIRST IN VIVO TRIAL
- An echolocation visualization and interface system for dolphin research
- Feasibility of measuring acoustic streaming for improved diagnosis of rhinosinusitis
- Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Measurement of the Relative Volume Change of the Arterial Wall - First in vivo trial
- The dynamics of the bottlenose dolphin sonar beam.
- Direct action on the molecule is one of several mechanisms by which ultrasound enhances the fibrinolytic effects of reteplase.
- Longitudinal movements and resulting shear strain of the arterial wall
- Low-energy ultrasound exposure of the streptokinase molecule may enhance but also attenuate its fibrinolytic properties.
- An ultrasonic method for detection of fluid properties in the paranasal sinuses
- Can pulsed ultrasound increase tissue damage during ischemia? A study of the effects of ultrasound on infarcted and non-infarcted myocardium in anesthetized pigs
- Evaluation of an ultrasonic echo-tracking method for measurements of arterial wall movements in two dimensions
- New improved method for 2D arterial wall movement measurements
- New non-invasive method for intima-media thickness and intima-media compression measurements
- Ultrasound Doppler for improved diagnosis of disease in the paranasal sinuses
- A microfluidic system for separating fat from blood
- Autologous blood recovery and wash in microfluidic channel arrays utilizing ultrasonic standing waves
- Characterisation and comparison of a cMUT versus a piezoelectric transducer for air applications
- Ekokardiografins tidiga historia - en pionjärinsats av Inge Edler Early history of echocardiography--a pioneering work of Inge Edler
- Frequency dependence of speckle in continuous-wave ultrasound with implications for blood perfusion measurements.
- Manipulation os suspended particles in a laminar flow
- Movement artefact suppression in blood perfusion measurements using a multifrequency technique
- Non-invasive measurement of arterial longitudinal movement
- Speckle in the Doppler signal - correlation of CW-Doppler signals from blood for varying transmit frequency